- select a country Close
- Czech Republic
- England (UK)
- The Netherlands
With our daily transport services to and from Romania, we can transport your goods quickly and safely to their destination. Whether it is groupage or an urgent shipment, we offer the right services and options. Discover the power of KLG Europe today!
Transport possibilities Romania
- Bucharest, Constanta, Tirgu Sequiesc, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Craiova, Bacau and Braila
- Maximum load
- 24 ton
- 4-5 days
- Departure days
- 4-5 days
- Departure days
- 4 days
- Departure days
The fastest possible transport options
With the right expertise for the transport of dangerous goods
Efficient and durable
KLG Europe specializes in transport to and from Romania
KLG Europe is your transporter to and from Romania. With our warehouses and hubs in Romania we offer an intricate national distribution network with value added services for the complete transport and handling of your goods. With daily departures to and from Romania we guarantee very short lead times.
Our warehouses and hubs are located in Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, Constanta, Craiova, Brasov, Timișoara, Bacău, Braila and Sibiu. The largest warehouse in Bucharest has no less than 47,000m2 of storage space to TAPA A standards. Providing excellence service has been paramount since KLG Europe was founded in 1918. Therefore, our warehouses are equipped according to the latest technologies and latest (safety) standards. Moreover, we work with highly qualified personnel who work with care.
View the service area for all information on transport to and from Romania.
Your shipments to or from Romania are not dutiable. Exception to this is when your goods are not yet free goods (origin from Non-EU country and not customs cleared yet)Contactinformation customs department
Possibilities regarding transport Romania
Our range of transport solutions between Romania and the Netherlands is diversified in order to serve you optimally in every situation. Even if you only want to send a single parcel from or to Romania, we are happy to be of service. Our solutions are so scalable that we can easily switch in case of (unexpected) growth or decrease of your import and/or export activities. You can also follow your delivery at all times with our handy Track & Trace system. Some of our transport solutions to and from Romania:
- Road transport: Our trucks travel daily throughout Europe. We even visit many countries several times a day.
- Sea transport: Transport by ship across large or small seas, door to door with our container trucking service around the world.
- Air transportation: the fastest mode of transportation worldwide.
- Groupage transport/ LTL: Your goods quickly and safely at their destination through our groupage transport capabilities.
- FTL: Do you have a complete load? We offer a very flexible FTL service to meet your requirements and volumes.
- Express shipments - express transport: Your goods quickly and safely at their destination in Romania. Through our Express service we offer the fastest possible transport solutions for Romania.
- ADR shipments: You can also use KLG Europe to transport dangerous goods and substances to and from Romania. We transport your cargo with the utmost accuracy. Our drivers are competent to transport dangerous goods (ADR).
- Intermodal transport: Efficient and sustainable intermodal transport options to Romania. We combine different transport modes to optimize your suitable logistics solution, both economically and ecologically.
- Pallet transport: Sending or receiving smaller shipments (groupage)? KLG Europe is the transport specialist
Value added services around transport Romania
Besides taking care of your import and/or export from and to Romania, we also offer value added services such as storing, packing, labeling and order picking of your goods. With our hubs in Romania we can quickly receive, pack and transport your goods to the end user. Put your logistics issue to us and we will give you a customized solution.
Customs clearance is also part of our services. We can take care of all customs formalities surrounding transport to and from Romania.
With our modern fleet we reduce CO2 emissions by 15% as standard. This means that your transport is 15% more sustainable. Our company goal is to further reduce our CO2 emissions to 30%, with a view to zero emissions.
Would you like to learn more about our sustainable logistics solutions or our sustainability goals? View our sustainability proposition for more information.
Driving bans for transport in Romania
Many European countries have their own laws and regulations regarding driving bans. These can apply, for example, on Sundays and public holidays as well as during extreme weather conditions and vacation periods. The general driving bans and holidays can be found here in our overview. In case of other deviating and current driving bans due to unforeseen circumstances we will inform our customers immediately.
Simplify - solution for e-fulfilment
In Romania we developed the product Simplify. Which is fully integrated as a response to the extreme increase in online orders and the associated logistical challenges. With this service we offer online companies the opportunity to bring all their logistics services to one supplier. For many online companies, internal processes were simplified and the implementation of our service within their organization resulted in operational optimization, lower costs and higher customer satisfaction. That's what we call thinking with the customer!
You can also contact us for the transportation of oversized products (large appliances, furniture, plumbing, building materials, etc.) within Romania. The new e-commerce service rests on KLG Europe's existing national network in Romania.
Transport Romania - Netherlands: choose KLG Europe
KLG Europe belongs to one of the largest transport companies in Romania. We deliver quality and provide total care. Do you have any questions as a result of this article or would you like to receive no-obligation advice? Our specialists are ready for you! Feel free to contact us and discover the power of KLG Europe.