Customs clearings. For all goods entering or leaving the EU.
Goods entering or leaving Europe must be cleared through customs. KLG handles everything for you. We have excellent contacts with the customs office and we have the right programs for the electronic completion of all formalities.
Customs clearance from A to Z
That is why we take care of customs clearance from A to Z. We take care of the complete customs clearance of goods. This means that - if applicable - we can take care of the following for you:
- Applying for customs permits;
- Determining the correct commodity codes;
- Advising around and complying with sanctions and export regulations;
- Applying for Binding Tariff Information (BTI);
- Preparing Certificates of Origin and Legalizations through the Chamber of Commerce.
Our bonded warehouse in Venlo
Goods from outside the EU can be stored in our bonded warehouse in Venlo. The benefit: you do not have to pay import duties / turnover tax for these goods immediately. Only when the goods are released into free circulation in the EU, the import duties / turnover tax will be settled. This may turn out financially beneficial. We will gladly give you more information.