Employee Quality Department (China)
KLG Europe is a worldwide operating Logistics Service provider, combining its qualities from being a multinational as well as a family owned company. Besides pursuing a high service level at all times for its customers, KLG Europe cares for its employees. The company invests a great deal in personal development of its personnel and it is highly appreciated that employees have their own contribution to the daily business. KLG Europe is convinced that this grants the high performance level and keeps the company keen on developments in the logistic market as such. KLG Europe owns branches in The Netherlands, England, Romania and also in China.
For its China branch KLG Europe is looking for a:
Employee Quality Department
Are you a pragmatic, reliable and loyal person (male or female) who is eager for a challenging job in the Logistics market in China? If so we would really like to get in contact with you.
- Together with your team you are responsible for the quality checks of all goods;
- In case of any deviations with respect to the required quality standards it is your task to register and report your findings;
- You will be stationed in Xiamen, but you will also be working in our Qingdao, Shanghai and Shenzhen branches if required;
- You are responsible for maintaining the contacts from our several Chinese sites.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to give 100%;
- You are accurate and punctual;
- You are reliable and dedicated to the job;
- When you agree on something you see to it that this is met;
- You are willing to settle down in China, nearby the Xiamen site;
- Planning and organizing your work is typically you;
- You have excellent communication skills within your team and towards the contacts of our other Chinese branches;
- You are a team player and are solution-focused;
- Being humorous is a benefit as well as having the skills to level under stressful circumstances.
This is what KLG Europe has to offer:
- An adventurous, dynamic job within a very healthy company. You will also be travelling between our Chinese sites;
- You will be part of a devoted and energetic team. This team is multi-cultural and has both Dutch and Chinese coworkers;
- Own contribution and creativity are valuable assets within the KLG Europe organization;
- You will experience a pleasant and healthy working atmosphere with low formality;
- We offer favorable working conditions and a good salary on a fulltime basis;
- Dynamic, international and innovative work surroundings;
- Fierce knowledge and skills on Logistics in general. KLG Europe is a growing and financially healthy organization;
- You will be working in a very accessible company;
- Your work will be dynamic, no day is like the other as such.
If this fits your profile and has aroused your interest please send your application form to: email@example.com. In case you have any queries please contact Mr. Kees Kuijken +31 (0)7732450000 or mrs. Madina Schut +31 (0)6 50660014.
For any further information we would like you to visit our website www.klgeurope.com www.klg-china.com or https://youtu.be/Aoped4BvBPE.